Subject: Re: M6 problems
From: Hans Pahlen <hans.pahlen@mark.komvux.se>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 20:10:35 +0200

David,
I have been using M:s since the early 1970:s, and I have been a member of a
Leica club almost as long, and I have never looked upon this as a potential
construction problem until recently. Give your M4 a CLA, and I am sure it
will be cured for many years to come.
I am not worried about my early M6 either.
Regards, Hans

Mail: hans.pahlen@mark.komvux.se
Home: http://www.komvux.mark.se/hp635.htm