Subject: re: Re[2]: M6 problems
From: don_bledsoe@mk.com
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 97 14:24:42 MDT

>>I also note that there is a difference (Stephen Gandy are you out there)
in how far up the scale old vs. new M6's go: some go up to 36, some 38, and
some 40. Is this related to the frame counter plastic component/design
problem? I don't know how far other M's counters will go.<<

My M6 is a 1985 version and the frame counter goes to 40 with 4 engraved
black paint filled tick marks past that before it registers zero again. In
theory it counts to 44 before it returns to zero.

don