Subject: Re: CLE
From: don_bledsoe@mk.com
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 97 9:06:27 MDT

Tom wrote:

>>Please stop trading in these cameras. I'm certain I would have paid more
for your CLE system than you got from some dealer. The lens set is a great
compact trio, and no doubt someone here could have found it a good home. I
know we don't want this to turn into a swap meet, but how else can we keep
these jewels in the family.<<

I don't think any of us here would object to participants posting their
used equipment for sale on the LUG.  We're users and the stuff is expensive
enough as it is.  If we can share buy/sell information with other LUGgers
and help defray costs, it seems to me we would all benefit.

don,