Subject: Re: Building a Light Tent
From: Richard Clompus <rclompus@voicenet.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 1997 22:50:41 -0400

David,

Thanks for the bracketing advice.  You are so right with that
recommendation.  Hopefully the lighting principals I used will come through
for me.  I'll know tomorrow by noon when the chromes comes back.  I have a
great deal of appreciation for the high quality work that is used in
product illustrations and print ads.  I'm strictly am amateur trying to do
an above average job.  I'm still not good enough at this point to quit my
"day job" <bg>

Hoping for the best,

Richard

PS.  Do you use Leica brand helium filled balloons to lighten the load when
photographing with the 180 Summicron lens?