Subject: Need Pricing Help
From: Richard Clompus <rclompus@voicenet.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 1997 20:59:13 -0400

Dear Fellow LUGnuts,

Not wanting to be stuck at half life size for my macro work, I am
interested in getting a used marcro adapter R for use with the 60mm macro R
lens.  This adapter is essentially a 30mm empty tube that permits you to
mount a 60 mm lens and get magnification ratios of up to 1:1.  The price
for a new one seems to be about $650 in Shutterbug.  A local shop had one
for about $199 with end caps in mint condition.  Is this a good price?

Thanks.

Richard
Richard Clompus, OD
West Chester, PA, USA