Subject: Photo Magazine Recommendation
From: Richard Clompus <rclompus@voicenet.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 10:38:04 -0400

Dear Fellow LUGnuts,

I just picked up the August/September issue a photo magazine at the local
booksellers called Photo Life.  What a great issue. It compares chrome
films, digital film scanners and has some very original portfolios.  It is
published in Canada and is labeled as "Canada's Photography Magazine" on
the cover.

Highly recommended.  There has been a lack of serious photo magazines in
the U.S. lately.  Photo Life fills this void very nicely.

The price is right too.  In the U.S. it's $3.50 and in Canada it's $3.95.
Interesting that I can buy a Canadian magazine cheaper in the U.S. than
Canada.  It must be due to either the dollar exchange rate or NAFTA.  I
wonder if Mexican magazines would also be cheaper in the U.S. than in Mexico.

Happy shooting,

Richard
Richard Clompus, OD
West Chester, PA, USA