Subject: Leica M4 & MR4 Meter For Sale
From: Richard Clompus <rclompus@voicenet.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 1997 19:24:48 -0400

Dear Fellow LUGnuts,

A close friend of mine, Mike Venema, has some Leica equipment he would like
to sell.  He was on the LUG for a while earlier this year.  He just paid
DAG $350 for a CLA for both pieces.  Mike decided to sell it rather than
keep them.  I talked him into a new M6.  I should be on Leica's payroll.

The equipment is as follows:

Leica M-4 # 1184062 body, silver chrome, mint condition, serviced this
month by DAG for CLA

Leica meter MR # 85652, silver chrome, serviced this month by DAG

Leica camera case, leather, mint condition

$1400 or best offer takes all

Please email Mike directly at CCOEX@aol.com or you can send a note to me
and I will forward it to Mike.

Thanks,