Subject: OT: Billingham Alice
From: Bert Keuken <b.k@pi.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 17:06:31 +0200

Hi all!

Billingham has a new camera bag for small camera systems such as Comtax G, Leica M or CL and Minolta CLE. The bag can hold two M6 bodies with three or four lenses, depends on the type of lens, a Noctilux with a S'lux 75 and a S'cron 90 would be to much. The name of the bag is an anagram of Leica, coincidence? I haven't touched one myself but I do have a picture of it. If you are interested, you can find a picture  of it on http://home.pi.net/~bertkeuk/alice.html

Regards,

</color></bold>homepage: http://home.pi.net/~bertkeuk/home.html