Subject: M6 Revolution Commemorative
From: Alistair_Stewart_at_LC4001@ccmailgw.mcgawpark.baxter.com
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 11:02:18 -0500

- --IMA.Boundary.842029178

     Ben,

     if you're right about royal wedding gifts...and if I were Danish, then
     it would be my taxes that were paying for the Royal Family to give
     M6's to their buddies. Then I'd be saying

     "let them have (BRD) disposables, and spend the money that I earned,
     and their lackies took from me, in a slightly less irresponsible
     manner."

     This discussion will start a revolution that will sweep Europe, and
     the photo-ops that ensue will be available by EU concession only,
     exclusively to M-users...

     Also, as a footnote to history, I believe that the Chuck'n Die Royal
     Divorce Commemorative will come as a set, with a 50/3.5 collapsible
     Chuckilux in LTM, and an incompatible M6 with lycra body covering.
     Purchasers will have to formally acknowledge, prior to money changing
     hands, that they believe the lens and body to be a good fit,
     however...this will be certificated, said certificate will be supplied
     with the set.

Anyway, go to go off to get more caffeine and therapy.

Alistair