Subject: Re: Motors vs. Winders
From: wilcox@umcc.umcc.umich.edu (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 1997 10:47:54 -0400

My wife LOVES motor driven cameras. Back in the old days when I shooting
Olympus and she was using Nikons I even had a motor winder which I found
handy on occasion.

My wife using motors almost all the time and the most obvious difference
between her and I on a "shoot" is that she usually burns about 3 or 4 rolls
of film to my one. :)

Cheers!

kw

- ----