Subject: Re: Never change a winning team ...
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 06 Aug 97 11:44:57 EDT

Alf wrote:

Alf,

<<I even would like, that Leitz offered a M6 without lightmeter additionally,
because the red arrows irritate during the picture creation process.>>>

An interesting point! Never occured to me that the metering ( equaling the red
arrowheads) does break the seeing process. But when you think about your
personal action during the metering moment, no matter how quickly you do it, it
actually breaks into the seeing pattern

Hey I've done this thousands of times in the past dozen years and I don't think
it has caused me to miss anything, but it is a legitinmate point to recognize
inrelation to an automatic setting exposure.

Having said that, I still don't want the M6 changed! If one doesn't like the
camera the way it works, very simple, don't buy it!  Then you wont have to
critisize nor suggest changes!

I guess one has to say, each to his own and each his opinion. But guys get out
there and take pictures and please desist from tampering with my tools!

Thanks,

ted

PS: Suggestion Alf re your problem with the red arrowheads and buying another
camera only because they distract you while shooting.

It would have been a hell of a lot cheaper just to take the battery out!:) Hey
neat idea, right? :)