Subject: Re: Need Book On Leicaflex
From: "Roy C. Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 12:39:02 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 24 Jul 1997, Richard Clompus wrote:

> I guess on one of my trips to NY, I'll stop by Tamarkin's shop and fill up
> my camera bag with books.

You might also stop in at A Photographer's Place in SoHo on, I think,
Mercer Street.  That's a bookstore specializing in photography tomes.
Good place to poke around in.

Written by:	Roy C. Zartarian	| Prophets are not without honor
		25 Stuart Street	| except in their own country
		Newington, CT 06111 USA	| and in their own house.
		http://www.connix.com/~royzart