Subject: Re: Need Book On Leicaflex
From: "Roy C. Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 00:22:54 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 23 Jul 1997, Richard Clompus wrote:

> I need a new comprehensive book on Leicaflex SL and SL2 cameras.  Could
> someone recommend a book on these camera bodies?  The book could also
> include the new fangled electronic R Leicas as well.

A used book store (that is to say, a store offering used books, not a
used store selling books ;-)) might offer up some of the later
editions of the "Leica Manual" published by Morgan & Morgan.  The 15th
edition (1973) which I obtained for under $20 does cover the SL along with
the M5 in some detail.

Written by:	Roy C. Zartarian	| Prophets are not without honor
		25 Stuart Street	| except in their own country
		Newington, CT 06111 USA	| and in their own house.
		http://www.connix.com/~royzart