Subject: Re: M-6 Meter battery
From: Thomas Kachadurian <kach@freeway.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 1997 21:24:44 -0400

William:

The M6 meter can be activated anytime the shutter is cocked, and it doesn't
take much. The slightest touch in a gadget bag and your get a dead battery.
Before you send it anywhere try this. Only put the camera away with the
shutter released, or with the shutter speed dial set to B, which turns off
the meter. After having the same experince you had, I have had the current
battery in my M6 for at least 50 rolls, probably more.

Tom