Subject: Re: Buying used M lenses advises
From: Thomas Kachadurian <kach@freeway.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 1997 22:21:39 -0400

Ferdinand:

KEH is a reputable dealer. Their grading is so conservative that I've never
gotten anything from them that wasn't clearly a grade better than what they
said. OTOH, no dealer has higher prices.

Also, the 90 Tele-Elmarit is a great lens, but many of the older ones begin
to grow a resin haze between the elements. It does effect the picture
quality. Look for and accept only crystal clear glass.

Mine is absolutely beautiful. It looked unused and came with a hood and
caps. I paid $650 last year from Jim Kuell.
Tom