Subject: Re: Camera bag question
From: Thomas Kachadurian <kach@freeway.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 1997 21:43:04 -0400

Mike:

This is an easy one. You need a Domke 803 camera sachel. Small and light,
it looks more like a breifcase than a camera bag. Also, they are under
$100. You can get them in black, tan and hunter green with leather trim. I
have two of them.

Tom

At 02:37 PM 7/12/97 -0700, you wrote:
>I've got an M6, 21, 35f1.4ASPH, 50f1.4, and 90f2. I still haven't found
the ideal camera bag. Does anyone have any suggestions? I'd actually like
two bags: one for around town that doesn't scream "camera bag!" and another
that can be strapped around my waist for multi-week trekking trips in the
Himalayas. (It seems no matter what gear I own, I never find the right bag!)