Subject: Re: Camera bag question
From: "Lucien_vD@compuserve.com" <Lucien_vD@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 06:48:16 -0400

Mike Preiss wrote:

<I've got an M6, 21, 35f1.4ASPH, 50f1.4, and 90f2. I still haven't found
the ideal camera bag. Does <anyone have any suggestions? I'd actually lik=
two bags: one for around town that doesn't scream <"camera bag!" and
another that can be strapped around my waist for multi-week trekking trip=
in the <Himalayas. (It seems no matter what gear I own, I never find the
right bag!)

I like very much the new Lowepro Omni Sport
and I really think that it will fulfil all your requirement.

I use it with a M6, 24/2,8, 35/2, 50/2, 90/2,8, 135/4 (or a 2d body),
flash, polafilter box.
And the waistbelt is very convenient.

Check on http://www.lowepro.com

Lowepro Omni Sport:
Smaller than the Traveler, the little Sport is packed with features like
the built-in
waistbelt. It fits right into the new Sport Extreme Case, Pelican 1400 or=

any other
similarly sized hard case. The Sport Extreme Case has the same features a=
the larger cases.
35mm Capacity: 1- 2 SLRs, 5 - 6 lenses, flash and accessories
FEATURES :
Adjustable Waistbelt Batwing Straps : secure the load for a comfortable f=
it
Reverse Open Lid : Fast convenient access to equipment
Laminated Mesh Pockets : Protect delicate accessories and camera surfaces=

Size: 11.5W x 4D x 8H in. (29x 10x 20.5 cm)
Weight: 1 lb., 8 oz. (680g)
Color: Black
Materials: 600 D TXP, High Density Closed Cell Foam,  210 D Nylon Lining