Subject: Re: R8, first impressions of an amateur
From: Harrison McClary <hmcclary@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 1997 21:10:49 -0500

>One of the things I've run into when others are strobing and I'm shooting
at
>1/15 or so, is catching their strobes on my film or a portion of it during
my
>slow shutter speed exposure.
>
>Kinda blows away your frame! :)

Hey Ted,

Ever had this happen when Sports Illustrated or someone is lighting a
basketball game?  I have had it happen to my film more times than I care to
remember.  It will totally ruin a frame at 1/250-1/500 just as well as those
times at 1/15.

At least I could look at what they shot and see that what I moved over the
wires were usually better. :)

Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto