Subject: Re: R8, first impressions of an amateur
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 01 Jul 97 20:24:20 EDT

Harrison wrote:

<<  We told him about their request we shoot availabel light ony and his
response was much the same: "It (the strobe) is in my pocket therefore it is
availabel."      I guess he stole the ine from Gene Smith.

Needless to say we all stobed.>>>>>

Hi Harrison,

One of the things I've run into when others are strobing and I'm shooting at
1/15 or so, is catching their strobes on my film or a portion of it during my
slow shutter speed exposure.

Kinda blows away your frame! :)

ted