Subject: Re: Leica R8 Advertisements
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 02 Jul 97 10:24:20 EDT

Paul wrote:

<<Are any LUGnuts impressed by the current ad for the R8(the one in half
shadow or silhouette)?  I for one think it portrays the camera in poor
light and makes it look hideous rather than a professional photographic
tool.  I clearly prefer the Nikon presentation of their new camera the
F5.>>>>>

Hi Paul,

 a suggestion that might have far more effect, send this to Leica!

ted