Subject: Mini-Zoom
From: jdrouin@islandnet.com (Jamie Drouin)
Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 13:21:34 -0800

Bob wrote:
>I just got the new Tamarkin catalog, in which was a demo model Leica
>Mini-Zoom for only $199.

        I'm anxious to hear your impressions of this camera as I have been
concidering buying a compact-35, and the Mini-Zoom was on the list.

        I'm looking for something with the following characteristics, in
order of importance:

1.Very good lens (would like something around 45-50mm)
2.Dependable focus, and electronics
3.Close focus (around 20" at least)
4.Compact enough to fit in a breast pocket
5.Flash can be turned off
6.Won't cost an arm and a leg

        Any suggestions?  What are some impressions of the Leica compacts?

                                                     jamie.

Jamie Drouin Photography
http://www.islandnet.com/~jdrouin

'the means...exceed the measure of the imaginable'
 Hans Kessler, 16 April, 1933