Subject: Re: M-6 sighting!!
From: jdrouin@islandnet.com (Jamie Drouin)
Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 13:21:51 -0800

Paul wrote:
>When Leica rangefinder cameras are used in movies, has anyone else
>noticed how often an SLR sound effect is dubbed in for the camera?

       I can't remember the name of the film, but in it a journalist was
documenting the last days of a person on Death Row.  I recognized am M6
around his neck right away, only when he slowly brought the camera up to
his eye, and gently pushed the shutter release, there was a sudden
"KER-CHUNK-VRRRRRRRRRRR"!
It was enough to actually make me leap out of seat in shock!

                                                             :-)jamie.

Jamie Drouin Photography
http://www.islandnet.com/~jdrouin

'the means...exceed the measure of the imaginable'
 Hans Kessler, 16 April, 1933