Subject: Re: Leica Film Cassettes
From: "Don J. Rorschach" <75051.2525@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 09 Apr 97 23:18:11 EDT

It is my recollection the "N" cassettes for the M series are shorter than the
"B" cassettes and the extra length prevents the bottom plate from closing fully
when trying to use the "B" cassettes in the M cameras.

I have used the "N" cassettes in my M-3's for 38 years and have enjoyed their
use.

Should anyone have extra "N" cassettes, I would be most interested in purchasing
some.

Don R.