Subject: Re: Leica Film Cassettes
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 1997 03:05:05 -0400

At 11:12 AM 4/6/97 -0400, Ken Wilcox wrote:
>Yes there are different models. The "B" cassette was for LTM models only
>and the "n" cassette is for M and LTM except the CL, M5 and later M6
>cameras.

Well, the later M6's (all Solms production, I believe) lack the cassette
lugs on the bottom but this can easily be replaced by one which has the
lugs.  And all of the M winders, to my knowledge, have the lugs.  So, yes,
cassettes CAN be used with all M6's.

(I have a Wetzlar M6, so I snap away with my bulk-loaded cassettes quite
cheerfully.)

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!