Subject: Re: Leica Film Cassettes -Reply
From: Greg Reddick <greg.reddick@tmhe.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 1997 13:06:32 -0500

I havce some that appear to have a Z or N on them. Are these the ones?
I would sell mine if so. Greg e-mail greg_reddick@mhhe.com

>>> Don J. Rorschach <75051.2525@CompuServe.COM> 04/09/97
10:18pm >>>
It is my recollection the "N" cassettes for the M series are shorter than
the
"B" cassettes and the extra length prevents the bottom plate from closing
fully when trying to use the "B" cassettes in the M cameras.

I have used the "N" cassettes in my M-3's for 38 years and have enjoyed
their use.

Should anyone have extra "N" cassettes, I would be most interested in
purchasing some.

Don R.