Subject: 90mm Tele-Elmarit vs Elmarit
From: seungmin@luxmail.luxcom.com
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 97 14:40:16 PST

     Hi,

      More than likely this subject might have been brought up before.  The
     same guy who told me about the coating difference said that he had
     been using the 90mm Tele-Elmarit with some image problems.  He finally
     switched to the Elmarit with satisfaction.  I remember reading a lot
     of praises about the Tele-Elmarit with a little bit of gripes.
     As far as I know there are two versions of the Tele-Elmarit, fat and
     slim.  I also would like some information on the performance
     difference between these two versions.  Basically I am talking about
     three different lenses, Fat Tele, Slim Tele and Elmarit.
     Thank you in advance.

     Regards,
     David
     seungmin@luxcom.com