Subject: Re: 90mm Tele-Elmarit vs Elmarit
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1997 14:17:46 +0800 (SGT)

I have no experience with the fat tele but I have used the thin tele- and
the elmarit.  The thin one commonly gave me washed out pics when used
against some degree of back-light.  I traded it in for the latest elmarit
which I found was much better.

While we are on the subject of 90mm leitz lenses, the 9cm thin Elmar f4 SM
lens is one fine lens.  I found that it can deliver great pictures even
though the one I used is made circa 1939 and is uncoated.

Dan K.