Subject: 90mm Elmarit Lens coating, single vs multi
From: seungmin@luxmail.luxcom.com
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 97 10:21:33 PST

     Hi,

      I was asking for some help on the coating history on the 90mm Elmarit
     the other day.  I was not asking about technical difference of the
     different coatings.  So far no one responded to my original question.
     Again, is it true that there have been changes on coating on 90mm
     Elmarit through the life of it, from single coating to multi-coating?
     If so, what is the best way to tell the difference?
     Thank you again.

     Regards,

     David
     seungmin@luxcom.com