Subject: Re: VIDOM?
From: dwp@deltanet.com
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 97 22:46:44

In <199701292031.NAA06474@phobos.frii.com>, on 01/29/97 at 01:31 PM,
   bholmes@frii.com (Ben Holmes) said:

>Is the VIDOM finder the one w/ 35 - 135mm frame lines? When an example
>gets cloudy can it be restored? What does one look like?

>Regards,

>Ben W. Holmes

My recollection is that what the VIDOM  "looks like" is backwards.  That
is to say the image is reversed when held horizontally.  The later VIOOH
finder, also know as the IMARECT had the image both rightside up and
horizontally correct.

I take it you don't have this piece yet...

Best regards
Dennis

Experience is a tough teacher. It gives the test before the lesson.
- -unknown