Subject: Oddmund
From: "Paul T. Collura" <pcollura@epix.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 1997 11:46:14 -0500

Without (I hope) starting up all the flame wars again, I personally
thought
Oddmund was as much sinned against as sinning.  He's the one who got
"run
off the LUG" by ideological opponents.  (This comment does not imply
that
he wasn't arrogant and insensitive at times--he was.)  Charlie
Charles E. Love, Jr.
CEL14@CORNELL.EDU

Right On Charlie.  I miss Oddmund's posts and while he was outspoken he
had thoughtful opinions and intelligent comments.  How boring this group
(LUGnuts!) would be if we all agreed altogether on every topic.  While I
praise civility differences of opinion if reasonable make for a more
interesting user group.

Paul T. Collura M.D.
pcollura@epix,net