Subject: Re: Mr Erwin Puts
From: "Paul T. Collura" <pcollura@epix.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 23:20:02 -0500

Erwin,

I couldn't agree with you more. Thank you for your fine treatise on the
state of the Viewfinder and the evolving dichotomy between collectors
,users, the M and R lines. I too would welcome more international
participation. The Leica is an international camera and the LUG should
reflect this fact.

Paul T. Collura M.D
pcollura@epix.net

from: Erwin Puts <imxputs@knoware.nl>