Subject: Re: Oddmund
From: Chuck Warman <cwarman@wf.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 1997 13:01:34 -0600

>Without (I hope) starting up all the flame wars again, I personally thought
>Oddmund was as much sinned against as sinning.  He's the one who got "run
>off the LUG" by ideological opponents.  (This comment does not imply  that
>he wasn't arrogant and insensitive at times--he was.)  Charlie

IMO, it wasn't the *content* of his ideology that got him run off, it was
his insistence on promoting it at every opportunity. My political views are
180 degrees opposite from Oddmund's, but if I ever start jamming them down
the group's throat as he did, I hope you run me off the LUG as well.

Chuck
Chuck Warman
cwarman@wf.net
I'd hate to think that all my current experiences will
someday become stories with no point.
		---Calvin (to Hobbes)