Subject: Wow
From: firkin@netconnect.com.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 1996 01:12:24 +1000

Well I have just ploughed through the last series of digests having been a
bit too work orientated for the last 2 weeks. I thought the ideals of La
Belle France and the US of A were a bit closer than that. It just shows how
superficial civilization is; it wasn't too long ago that Torvill and Dean
danced in the winter olympics in Sarajevo. Still it makes for a good
education, and I must try to learn how to use Eudora filters. In order not
to be flamed I'd better mention that I have been doing a little macro work
lately with the Visoflex coupled to the CLE. The light metering seems to
work fast enough to make the reading once I raise the mirror and I'd be
sure to muck up the exposure if I used the M3. If the shots continue to
work well, I'll have to investigate a linkage for the release bar on the
Visoflex as the twin cable release is a bit too clumsy. Does anyone have
experience or suggestions on this combination?

Alastair
[PS; I have not gone out on the financial limb to buy the Noctilux and what
was hopefully a good decision did have roots in the comments of this group.
Not quite enough 'love' mail to push me in. Particular thanks to Erwin Puts
for his post. God knows who is left on this list after the 'ravages' of
war!]