Subject: Noctilux f1
From: firkin@netconnect.com.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 1996 19:22:43 +1100

Dear LUG,

I am hoping to ignite a little passionate discussion on the Noctilux f1
lens for the M series Leica. How do people use it, on what cameras, in what
situations? Are there any warnings, love stories, memories arising from its
use? Does the group prefer some other lens for low light? The recent
discussion on favourite lens made me a bit hungry and the above is a lens
I've lusted after for sometime, but not had the inspiration perhaps to go
out and get it. Should I??

Alastair