Subject: Most used lens
From: firkin@netconnect.com.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 1996 09:14:02 +1100

Bert,

I own an M3 and sadly no 35mm lens. My most used lens would be the 50mm
[though on the Minolta CLE I use the 28mm most often]. Interestingly I was
at the 40 year celebration exhibition of Leica Magic Moments, all images
taken with M series cameras from 1954 to 1994. As I mentioned in a previous
post, the style of the series was very similar making me think about a
recent thread on this group of "Does the M camera frame the style or is the
influence of the pioneers so strong as to attract similar users", so I
touted up the lenses used at the exhibition;

Visoflex [125mm Hektor] ----------- 1 --------- 2%

Now remember that in the early days there was no frame for the 28 so some
of these later 28mm shots should probably fall into the wide angle "normal"
lens catagory making it 62% of Leica Magic Moments ;-))

Alastair