To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
From: Jack Campin <jack@purr.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 1996 13:38:08 +0000

Vondauster@aol.com wrote:
> Perutz did make film as well as chemicals. I have a roll of clearly labeled
> Perutz black and white film my father shot on my parents trip to the US over
> the North Atlantic in December, 1951

Aren't Perutz still around?  I used one of their E6 films within the last five
years, I think.  I assumed they were mainly a German firm that didn't export.
(or maybe they're now simply used as a marketing label in Germany by Fuji?)

jack@purr.demon.co.uk  -  Jack Campin, 2 Haddington Place, Edinburgh EH7 4AE