To: LEICA-USERS <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Subject: baby Leica?...
From: Jack Hamilton <75442.1557@compuserve.com>
Date: 24 May 95 21:13:35 EDT

There is a rumor out that Leica will be introducing a new "pocket" type 35mm
camera, designed to compete (and even be better) than the Nikon "T"---it will
feature, so I'm told a 40mm f2.8 elmarit lens, have AF, p+S metering, plus full
manual controls if wanted. List price is to be around $1000.

Can anyone confirm or deny this?

If true, what is going to be the availability in U.S?

I sure would love some more details...maybe my m-6's and r-7's will have some
company in my field cases...

Cordially,
Jack Hamilton
75442.1557@compuserve.com