To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Tamron lenses
From: tys@MAS.esco.Eurocontrol.be (Henk Thijs)
Date: Thu, 18 May 1995 15:20:26 GMT

hi - somebody has some experience with Tamron lenses on Leica? I mean, I
understand that the real fans are looking in another direction now, but , you
know : I really use them to make pictures and a tele or an extreme wide angle is
really unproportionally (?) expensive with Leica. Apart from the fact that
their own zooms are not so special! Hope on some reactions,
greetings, henk thijs