To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Lowe or Sundog ? Or alternatives ?
From: JayPax@aol.com
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 1996 23:05:53 -0400

<<  Does anybody have any experience
 with either the Lowe or Sundog fanny-packs, or can anyone suggest something
 better ? >>

Brad:

I picked up a Lowe Pro "Orion" bag a few months ago.  It holds an SLR body,
two lenses and a flash quite nicely.  It seems that it will hold up well.  I
have all different kinds of bags and am sold on fanny packs, especially for
travel.  This is my first fanny pack, and likely won't be my last.

Jay P.

JayPax@aol.com