To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Hmm Great new question - AGE
From: Donny Levan <levandon@cps.acast.nova.edu>
Date: Sun, 06 Oct 1996 19:56:19 -0400

Christopher Hoover wrote:
> I'm very anxious to get an M6 sometime from everything
> I've read about it; and I think I'm beginning to understand which types
> of photography are better suited to the rangefinder system.

Hi,
I am thinking about selling my F4 and upgrading to a used leica. My
first question is what types of photography are better suited to the
rangefinder system. I enjoy photography where I have time to talk to my
subjects but still want the freedom and the speed to make candid photos.

Donny Levan
Miami, FL

Message from cdhoover@pacbell.net (Re: Hmm Great new question - AGE)
Message from Bert Keuken <bert.keuken@pi.net> (Re: Hmm Great new question - AGE)