To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Hmm Great new question - AGE
From: cdhoover@pacbell.net
Date: Sat, 05 Oct 1996 16:02:32 -0800

I'm an R user who just turned 31; maybe when I'm older I'll get an M.

:-)

I liked the R's because they reminded me of the Nikon FM and FE, which
got me hooked on photography. The R bodies and lenses were a welcome
change from the N8008 and "amateur" nikon lenses I'd used more recently.
I can see a dramatic difference in the quality of my shots since I
switched.

I also agree with the investment factor. I'd used two R3s for several
years, and made money when I sold them. Haven't done that with any other
gear.

Chris H.
cdhoover@pacbell.net

Replies: Reply from Bert Keuken <bert.keuken@pi.net> (Re: Hmm Great new question - AGE)