To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: sell me an R6
From: pgs@thillana.lcs.mit.edu (Patrick Sobalvarro)
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 1996 17:13:18 -0400

Anybody want to sell me an R6 for about $1000?  K&S have one for
$1050, but it had to go back to Leitz because they found there was
something wrong with it, so that'll be a month or two; Jim Kuehl
advertises one in this month's Shutterbug for $1095, but I've never
done business with him and don't know what to expect.

I hoped to find one at the San Mateo photo expo over the weekend, but
no dice (saw some R7's, but I prefer mechanical bodies).

Send me email if you have one or know someone who has one for sale, or
(for that matter) if you have anything good or bad to say about Jim
Kuehl & Co.

-Patrick