To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: sell me an R6
From: photog3@ix.netcom.com (Mel Weinstein)
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 1996 15:28:39 -0700

You wrote:

>Anybody want to sell me an R6 for about $1000?  K&S have one for
>$1050, but it had to go back to Leitz because they found there was
>something wrong with it, so that'll be a month or two; Jim Kuehl
>advertises one in this month's Shutterbug for $1095, but I've never
>done business with him and don't know what to expect.
>
>I hoped to find one at the San Mateo photo expo over the weekend, but
>no dice (saw some R7's, but I prefer mechanical bodies).
>
>Send me email if you have one or know someone who has one for sale, or
>(for that matter) if you have anything good or bad to say about Jim
>Kuehl & Co.
>
>-Patrick

Last year I purchased an R5 and several lenses from Jim Kuehl and were
very pleased with him and the equipment he sent.  He delivered by two
day air and he gives you ten days to send anything back.  I have
nothing but good things to say about him and plan to buy from him again
in the future.

    Good luck,
    Mel Weinstein