To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Novoflex
From: pgs@thillana.lcs.mit.edu (Patrick Sobalvarro)
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 1996 02:37:03 -0400

Does anyone know who the Novoflex distributor in the U.S. is?  I've
found a 400/5.6 Novoflex for sale cheap.  This lens is very similar to
the 400/6.8 Telyt-R, and a confusing story is told about it in my
books (some say, same design with Agfa glass, others say it's a
triplet, unlike the Leitz doublet).  Anyway, it's a two-piece package,
with a focusing base.

The lens I've found for sale has a Canon-mount base.  It's only $295,
though, so if Novoflex sell a cheap enough Leica-R-mount base, it's
worth buying.  So, if anyone knows how I might contact Novoflex,
please let me know.

-Patrick Sobalvarro