To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: strange spacing suddenly
From: Fred Ward <fward@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Jun 1996 21:51:56 -0500

Bill Barrett wrote and pointed out that one or two of my messages
suddenly came through double-spaced and with an equal sign at the end of
each line..... like the ones below:

> Having owned only the 90mm Summicron and the black Tele Elmarit from =
>
> Canada, I do not know about the other Elmarit. So, I cannot compare =
>
> them. I have had very solid results with these two however. I don=B9t
even =

> know if this black one is what you are describing as the new one or
the =

> old one. I thought the Canadian material was all relatively newer than
=

> the German designs, but that may not be true in this case. =

I have changed nothing. I am still using the mail system within Netscape
2.01 and still using Erols.com in Washington, DC.  I too saw my own
message come back that way and wondered what was going on.

I have no idea but would like to know if it does it again.

Thanks.

Fred Ward

Message from Fred Ward <fward@erols.com> (Re: Leica R 90mm: Elmarit or Summicron?)