To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: 90mm Elmarit
From: Fred Ward <fward@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Jun 1996 11:30:32 -0500

Chris,

Having owned only the 90mm Summicron and the black Tele Elmarit from
Canada, I do not know about the other Elmarit. So, I cannot compare
them. I have had very solid results with these two however. I donšt even
know if this black one is what you are describing as the new one or the
old one. I thought the Canadian material was all relatively newer than
the German designs, but that may not be true in this case.

Fred Ward