To: <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Subject: Re: Salgado
From: Charles E. Dunlap <cdunlap@rupture.ucsc.edu>
Date: Thu, 23 May 96 21:23:44 -0700

>As for the interview on the web: well it was pretty standard stuff,
>really with the obligatory mention of the brand of camera he favours. I'm
>not surprised Leica toss a few pieces his way.

The mention of cameras and film was a very small portion of the
interview. The rest was interesting. The questions were reasonable; I
don't know what sort of standard you're holding it up to, but the
interview was substantial, insightful, and well edited. I'm glad Edi
recommended it.

-Charlie

Charles E. Dunlap
Earth Sciences Dept.