To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: of leaders and buying/selling lovely old Leicas
From: Godfrey DiGiorgi <ramarren@apple.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 1996 18:38:26 -0800

Curious. I'll simply report that my M4-P is like the other gentleman's:
I just drop the film in, wind and shoot. Works great. When I had a couple
of II and IIIs many years ago, the film loading was perhaps one of the
more frustrating parts of using the camera. I got over it quickly when I
learned how to do it.

Sell a wonderful camera that's given you 35 years of service? Shudder.
I sold my last screw mount Leica in 1982 and have regretted it ever since.
Keep it, wait until you can afford an M6 and buy then.

Godfrey