To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: re: M6 case recommendations?
From: Godfrey DiGiorgi <ramarren@apple.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 1996 20:44:41 -0800

I generally use no case at all when I'm only carrying the camera,
but in a pinch I have a simple leather case that I made out of some
old leather scraps I had. It just kind of folds around the camera
and velcros in the back. Looks like trash (it was... ;) and no one
would ever think that a good camera was inside it if they looked.

It keeps incidental scratches and such off the body. I can use it with
the Leica or with the Nikon, at least with the shorter lenses.

Another old shoe that I use to carry a camera is a WWII surplus gas
mask bag that I bought back in 1971. It's looking truly disreputable
nowadays and has carried vast amounts of expensive photographic
equipment with perfect anonymity.

Godfrey