To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: M6 case recommendations?
From: fortunko@boulder.nist.gov (C.M. Fortunko)
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 1996 19:13:08 -0700

I also like the Domke pouches. They tend to wear quickly, but tend to get
better with age and do not look opulent.

Billingham makes a small pouch. It is very good, but several times more
expensive. It also looks more expensive, but does not look like a Leica case.

Padding is important and Billingham has it. Some of the Domke bags also have
an internal padded compartment.

Chris

>>I'm generally curious to know what kind of case list members use when
>>they're just carrying a single camera and lens, but want some protection
>>for the camera.
>
>I usually use a Domke pouch that I think was about $20. It is not padded
>but is large enough for the M and in the sand colored canvas, doesn't draw
>much attention.
>
>kw
>
>----
>Ken Wilcox                                Carolyn's Personal Touch Portraits
>Davison Middle School                  preferred---> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
>600 Dayton, Davison, MI 48423
><kwilcox@genesee.freenet.org>

Pax et Lux,